May 31, 2020
In this episode of Education and Application, I chat with Ryan
about research related to his graduate degrees in History. For more
information about Ryan’s background, check out Episode 10. Enjoy,
and please subscribe to the show.
Books Mentioned in Episode 10:
- 2 Volume Series by Saul Friedlander
- Nazi Germany and the Jews: The Years of Persecution.
- Nazi Germany and the Jews: the years of extermination
- Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning.
- Neighbors: The Destruction of the Jewish Community in Jedwabne,
Poland (by Jan Gross)
- The Diary of Anne Frank
- Schindler’s List
- Son of Saul
- Oxford Series history books. (Can listen to on Audible)
- Great Courses. (DVDs and CDs)
Links related to History and Teaching: